Our Secure Shelter Station is a purpose-built welfare unit, providing a safe, dedicated area for users against the outside elements.
Its unique, quick assembly, flat-packed design means that it can be constructed where it’s needed in as little as 10 minutes. Coupled with crane lifting eyes and fork pockets for ease of transportation.
The perfect solution for contractors searching for a sturdy, built to last unit, encouraging users to stay in designated areas only when choosing to smoke/vape. Features include an anti-slip tread plate floor and fold down bench.
• Purpose-built welfare unit, providing a safe, dedicated area for users against the outside elements.
• Forklift pockets (skids) and crane lifting eyes for transportation.
• Fold down bench for dedicated seating.
• Anti-slip aluminium tread plate flooring for safety of users.
• Powder-coated unit with aluminium floor for maximum durability.
• Delivered flat packed as standard
• Can be delivered pre-erected at an additional cost *Please contact sales for price 01293 989106
Internal dimensions: 1930 x 1755 x 1885mm
External dimensions (including protrusions): 2110 x 2235 x 2125mm
Colour: Black Grey: RAL 7021, Pillar Box Red: RAL 3020
Finished coating: Powder-coated steel, aluminium
Material Steel, aluminium
Material thickness: 2mm & 1mm
*Please note, there will be additional charges where a hiab delivery is required.